Thursday 30 December 2010

4 Hour Body PAGG and CQ

Its not easy finding the right supplements from the right (and trusted places). The 4 hour body's detail on supplements is pretty new to me. PAGG/AGG and Cissus Quadrangularis - WTF??

PAGG and AGG

  • Policosanol - 20-25mg, once a day, before bed
  • Alpha lipoic acid - 100-300mg, before breakfast, lunch and dinner and before bed
  • Green tea flavanols (decaff) - 325mg, before breakfast, lunch and dinner, before bed
  • Garlic extract - 200mg, before breakfast, lunch and dinner, before bed

Taking these everyday - cheat day or not.

Cissus Quadrangularis


This is an ancient herb, used commonly in ayurveda for joint repair and ligament strengthening. Tim believes this has a synergistic fat burning effect when taken with PAGG on cheat days, 30 minutes prior to meals, up to 7.2g per day.

Tim based this amount on his lean body mass of 160lb, and as my lean mass is probably closer to 115lb, I'll probably cap myself at 4.5-5g on cheat days.

And I'll only be taking this on cheat days.

Sourcing the supplements
Policosanol - From Amazon.co.uk (Natures's Life)
Alpha lipoic acid - From Amazon.co.uk (Doctor's Best)
Green tea flavanols - from myprotein.com - £9.99 for 90
Garlic extract - from Power Body -£12.86 for 90
Cissus Qudrangularis - from myprotein.com - £19.49 for 90

Probably can find a lot of them cheaper if I look more but that is a procedure I can fine tune - although to be honest, I aim to be past the need for them by Summer so shouldnt need to order much more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment