Wednesday 29 December 2010

Shopping list for week 1, w/c 1 Jan 2011

I have done me a shopping list of the foods I will be indulging in over the next week (on the good days, not on the binge day, just to be clear!):

  • Whey protein
  • Cottage cheese
  • Chicken thighs and breats
  • Prawns
  • Pork
  • Scallops
  • Salmon
  • Tuna
  • Pinto beans
  • Black beans
  • Lentils
  • Red beans
  • Asparagus
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Jalapenos
  • Green leafy salads
  • Spinach
  • Bell peppers
  • Aubergines/Eggplant
  • Avocados
  • Tomatoes
  • Olive oil
  • Macadamia oil
  • Ghee

I bet that sounds so dull! Well dull eating 6 days a week and 1 awesome day, if it gets me the results I want, I'll take it, hands-down!!


Remember, these are based on the nutritional guidelines set out in Tim Ferriss's slow carb diet, as part of his book, The 4 Hour Body:


The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

No comments:

Post a Comment