Thursday 30 December 2010

Test Day 2 - 31 December 2010

Tricky stuff , seeing as it is new years eve and I will be out tomorrow night. Will do my best, but no guarantees of anything. That is the beauty of my 'Test' days, before I launch properly...on Saturday...new years day...with a binge day....


Anyway plan for Friday 31 December, test day 2:

  • Wake up
  • 2 glasses of ice cold water
  • Breakfast: Omelette - couple of eggs, green onions, salsa, mushrooms
  • Fitness bootcamp @ Strictly Bootcamp
  • Brunch: Turkey rashers, green salad, refried beans
  • Late lunch: Grilled prawns, guacamole, black beans, spinach
  • Dinner: Tough one. I will do my best to stick to lean meats, salad and vegetables but I am out, don't know what I will be served and what the ingredients are. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment