Tuesday 18 January 2011

10 days 10 bootcamps

Some of you regular readers (and I believe there are a few of you??) know that I go for regular outdoor fitness bootcamp sessions at Strictly Bootcamp

Today I have completed an awesome 10 bootcamps in 10 days and I have honestly never felt fitter or stronger. Or leaner!

Amazing thing is that it has complemented the slow carb diet perfectly - the nutrition gives me enough energy to work hard in the sessions and recover quickly enough to go again the next day.

I am sensible and know it isn't sustainable and shouldn't be done regularly but I felt like setting myself a challenge to see if I could do it, and well I did. And did well.

I don't doubt it has helped me with getting the results I have had so far - well my week 2 results anyway.

My trainer is back from his holiday though so back on to some hardcore strength sessions with him to really build some muscle. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment