Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 13 part 1

Breakfast today was a whey shake immediately on waking, followed by a cup of left over lentils. Breakfast some days really does feel like a burden without my oatmeal! How I miss having it every day!

Lunch was a bit different. I downed about 100g of cottage cheese with a bit of salt and cumin powder. I think cumin powder was the missing link between cottage cheese and tasting good. Really savoured it. I am going to get some cottage cheese with chives though next week to mix it up. I followed that up with a kidney bean, broccoli and cauliflower curry - recipe being posted on Friday - and a few almonds. Ten almonds to be exact, like Tim recommends.

And I felt stuffed.

Its weird, this
eating plan. I am eating a lot less in terms of calories than before - usually by this time of day I would have had 12-1300, whereas today Ive only had 700 - but I feel genuinely unable to down more. The strange thing is that I used to be a bit on the low carb side before - if anything, I am probably getting in more carbs now - but feel a lot fuller. Maybe I just have a better balance now. Worth thinking about I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment