Friday 14 January 2011

Results day tomorrow

Got my week 2 weigh-in and measurements tomorrow morning. To be honest I really don't think I had much progress this week - call it gut instinct. Pretty sure I haven't lost much if any weight. Clothes don't feel any tighter, nor any looser to be fair.

Time will tell. I'll find out when I get up tomorrow morning I guess. Stay tuned!

BUT it is also CHEAT DAY tomorrow :D I got 2 pizzas and a load of cookies lined up and waiting - I hope my morning measurements don't put me off them...

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! Two pizzas sounds like a lot but oh well, Tim said not to limit anything. A bag of cookies sounds like a great idea for my next binge day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is 2 sort of personal-sized, so it is a lot but I think between them they come to "only" 1500 cals which isnt that much for 2 pizzas I guess. But I probably won't be able to stomach any of it anyway if I haven't lost any significant weight or more importantly inches.

    ReplyDelete