Monday 24 January 2011

Week 4, days 2 and 3

Not sure what happened to me all of a sudden but last couple of days I just haven't been into my slow carbing. I mean I have been following the plan but it has been in a very very lazy, approximate, half-@ssed sort of way.

I have had very little appetite these last couple of days and been sort of force feeding myself to get to around 1500 calories.

Don't know why my head just hasn't been "right"
for it. I haven't gone and had an extra cheat day or anything - but not eating the proper composition at meals (so often skipping the veg or the legumes or the protein) and eating more almonds than I should.

I was completely fine (maybe a bit over-stuffed) when I went to bed on cheat day last Saturday and even Sunday morning when I did my cooking for the whole week, I was fine. Something just sort of knocked me down a couple of pegs Sunday afternoon, no idea what!

Meh. I'll wake up tomorrow and hopefully climb back on the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment