Monday 3 January 2011

Training and the 4 Hour Body

One of the things Tim Ferriss emphasises is the importance of not overtraining. Does more harm than good.

I'm lucky enough to have one of the best, if not THE, best personal trainer in my area personally training me 3 times a week. That is 3 times a week of pushing myself to my limit, often ending up a sweaty wreck on the gym floor, too sore to move.

As painful as that sounds, I am looking forward to it - no pain, no gain after all.

In addition to that, I will be doing 2 bootcamp sessions a week, at Strictly Bootcamp, the best fitness boot camp in the area - also founded by my trainer.


And I will be keeping up my running, 2-3 times a week.

Sounds a lot, but I don't really run hard - it is more a hobby/recreation than exercise. I won't be burning myself out on running, that is for sure.

What are you guys doing exercise-wise to help shape your bodies?

No comments:

Post a Comment