Friday 21 January 2011

Day 21

I didn't domino today like I had done with the almonds yesterday. So good news there. I think I had in total about 20 almonds. Thought I finished them until I saw another huge bag sitting there which I am going to do my best to ignore for obvious reasons.

After 12 consecutive days of hard training, I had a rest day today though. Definitely needed it and I will be waking up bright and early to train hard tomorrow. With the rest day I should be well prepared to up the intensity and annihilate myself :)



Really gotten to love Indian spiced scrambled eggs made with ghee. Absolutely awesome taste and texture. The ghee has quickly become my favourite cooking ingredient.

Plus, CHEAT DAY tomorrow!!! I can't wait. I have got a very sugary breakfast planned, and am out for lunch and for dinner so I will be sure to enjoy myself. Weird though that the one thing I am craving more than anything else is my oatmeal! I know Tim recommends having 1st meal of the day as a slow carb one but I might not stick to that idea. Especially if I am only having 3 meals. I think I may end up having 4 though. We shall see - I however am pumped for my binge!

No comments:

Post a Comment