Wednesday 5 January 2011

Day 5

I felt pretty good today. Stuck to the plan with absolutely no problem and didn't feel hungry.

Started the day with some leftover pork, lentils and green leafy salad.

I was then beasted around a personal training studio by my trainer - I really felt a difference in my own energy levels today and really could push myself more. Must be something in what I am eating taking effect. Plenty of work on strengthening my shoulders, cardio through rowing, some barefoot running and finished with some barbell squats. Loved it.

Lunch was a bit late - some leftover roast chicken, refried beans and a load of fresh spinach. Really filling. I also trialled a recipe for slow carb brownies, which I will share soon.

I was still stuffed by the time dinner came around so had a light meal of some cumin spiced chicken and salad - I didn't have the space for any legumes tonight.

Main thing today is that I really felt like my system was cleaner and a bit cleared out today - major difference from Monday and I am grateful for it.

Still not sure about weight/inch loss, but I will find out on Saturday - that combined with it being my cheat day is a big reason to look forward to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment