Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day 12

Really didnt feel hungry today. I felt really full after breakfast, so ended up with a late lunch and a late dinner. I just can't seem to get my hunger levels up any more.
I would normally say great, this is exactly what I need for a diet. But I am making sure to maintain a certain minimum number of calories - at least 2000 a day, because I have gone through extremely low cal phases before, and I lost weight but lost muscle and ended up with loose skin.

So I am going to sacrifice a bit of speed of loss for the sake of precaution and to put on muscle.

I got in about 2200 calories today, but again needed about 90g of peanut butter to reach that.

Breakfast was a couple of eggs and some vegetables in tomato sauce. Lunch was chicken thighs in Nando's sauce with spinach. Had some almonds and turkey ham for a snack and dinner was slow cooked roast pork and spinach. Snacks of peanut butter mixed in as well.

Good news is I got my PAGG stack set up and am ready to start taking it once I refresh on the protocol for it.

Also 2 days to cheat day and finding out my week 2 results! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment