Saturday 15 January 2011

Week 2 results are in...

...and 3 more lb off. Really don't know how that happened because I was really "feeling heavy" all week.
But I am so pleased.

That is 6lb off since 1st Jan 2011. Woohoo.

Another 3 inches off as well, bring my total inch loss to 7 inches. Wicked!!

The two big shifters this week were an inch around my belly button and half an inch from the hips. The other 1.5 inches were pretty spread out. Only downside is my biceps seem to have shrunk slightly, but that could just be a bit of fat getting shifted - I don't really know.

Anyway 2 weeks in I think it is all going well. I am mid way through supplementation and cheat day, kicking off week 3. Head is spinning from a sugar rush, and I already feel pretty full but I am determined to make myself sick - last week by Tuesday I was getting cravings again which I want to avoid. Lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment