Thursday 20 January 2011

Day 20: Dominoooooo

Oops. Really understood the idea of domino foods for the first time today. I was a bit peckish and decided to treat myself to 10 almonds.

Unfortunately within an hour that 10 became something like 80. Don't know what came over me - I'm only 2 days from cheat day and its not even like I was that hungry or anything.

My day was actually pretty good overall if you ignore that one blip. I was disciplined and stuck to the plan as I meant to.

In fairness, even if you include my blip it was a pretty good day. Overall calories came in around 2500 and with the high intensity PT session I had this morning, it probably makes sense to add in a few more calories to help recover quicker. Maybe I'm trying to justify my own mistake, but my trainer wants me getting around 2700-2800 calories a day on average so 2500 is a bit below that, allowing my binge day to help average things out.

Another intense training session tomorrow so I will try to get around 2400-2500 calories then as well.

Then of course Saturday is CHEAT DAY!!! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment