Wednesday 19 January 2011

Day 19

Another straightforward day. I tell you cooking in bulk makes things soooo much easier. I had no temptations to go off plan, had minimal meal prep time, filled up and good, tasty, slow carb friendly food and really have no complaints.

I didn't think it would be this easy. I will see what the results say on Saturday, but assuming they are on course, I think I can get this thing getting me flying towards my goals.

Did another bootcamp - that's 11 in 11 days. I am deferring my rest day to Sunday as I now have 3 personal training sessions on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, but I am loving my training. On this plan I have so much more energy which is letting me train and push myself harder than before, which is reaping me rewards too.

My arms and legs are aching now - badly. Think I will need to rest up tonight so I can give tomorrow morning's PT my all!

Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment