Saturday 1 January 2011

The start: 1 Jan 2011

Happy new year!!


Welcome to the first day of the rest of my life!


This is where I really get going with my life relaunch. Things are changing from this day forward.


As you can probably guess, to know where you are going, it is also useful to know where you are coming from! So I have taken my measurements at the start (I did them on the morning of Friday 31 December) and have taken some before pictures (which I am not sharing until I reach my goal!).


But my measurements at the start:



Weight (probably the least relevant for me right now): 168lb
Right Bicep: 11.9 inches
Left Bicep: 11.7 inches
*Upper chest: 36.0 inches
*Lower chest: 35.6 inches
Naval: 34.6 inches
Hips: 35.7 inches
**Backside: 38.3 inches
Right thigh: 22.2 inches
Left thigh: 22.3 inches
Right calf: 16.1 inches
Left calf: 16.3 inches


Notes:
* As you can see, I am using 2 separate measurements for the chest. This is because my upper chest is fairly lean, but my lower chest is flabby and has loose skin around it so I need to track these separately. Ideally I need my upper chest to get bigger and lower to shrink.


** Similarly, backside has retained a lot of fat so I need to track this as well. Man I wish we could spot reduce!!


Plan for today is a bootcamp session at Strictly Bootcamp followed by a brief half hour personal training session to really kick start me and send me flying to my goals!


You'll see my meals and all that for today coming up over the course of the day. Will be measuring myself every week, probably every Saturday morning before my binge day kicks off.


Oh and seeing as today is Saturday, I have the good fortune of kick starting myself with a binge day! Not sure I should really be starting like this, but given the way the last few days have gone, by the end of today I will probably be too sick to even want to look at anything remotely unhealthy for at least another week! Perfect!


So the plan:

  • One slow carb meal in the morning
  • Bootcamp session
  • Binge brunch, with 40 squats 60-70 minutes after
  • 40 push ups
  • Binge lunch, with 40 squats 60-70 minutes after
  • 40 2-arm kettlebell swings
  • Awesome dinner and dessert, with 40 tricep extensions 60-70 minutes after
I will start to bring in my PAGG/CQ supplementation slowly, as I get into the eating plan a bit more, but if I can avoid the need to supplement and get the results that way, I would prefer to do that! Today's pictures are definitely going to be FUN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment