Sunday 23 January 2011

Week 4, day 1

Cheat day of course!!

I completely forgot to take any sort of supplementation which was a bit reckless of me but I think it made sense as I was allegedly supposed to be taking a break one day a week anyway and hadn't done that yet.

So how did cheat day go?

Breakfast:
- 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg cooked in a bit of ghee
- Rocket salad
- Can of hot & spicy beans

Bootcamp session

Breakfast 2:
- 80g porridge, 200ml semi skimmed milk, 2 scoops of whey protein powder
- 95g bag of chocolate covered
pretzels
- 5 chocolate biscuits
- 4 chocolate florentines

Lunch:
- Chicken Oyakodon (Japanese chicken and egg rice bowl)
- Banoffee pie

Dinner: (at an all you can eat place - these were mostly spoonfuls rather than full portions!)
- 3 pieces of sushi
- 1 small slice of pizza
- 2 BBQ chicken wings
- 1 prawn wonton
- Thai chicken salad
- Chicken tikka
- Steamed rice x 2
- Thai green chicken curry
- Chinese chicken curry
- Chicken korma
- Sweet and sour chicken
- Lamb jalfrezi
- 1 naan
- Small bit of chow mein
- 3 choc chip cookies
- 3 banana fritters
- Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup
- Small piece of carrot cake

When I got home, just for the sake of stuffing myself and because I couldnt have it again for a whole week I went for TWO of the following:
- 80g porridge, 200ml semi skimmed milk, 2 scoops of protein powder

I really didn't bother tracking the calories because I was out but I would guesstimate somewhere between  5500 and 6000. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment