Monday 10 January 2011

Day 10 - Breakfast and lunch

Still feeling a bit achey from my self-thrashing last night. Haven't worked that hard in a while. Workout to be posted later.

Had 2 scoops of whey upon waking up. I know some have advised against taking whey, but it is a quickly absorbed, easy way for me to keep my protein up, it is a lean protein, and I have seen some pretty good results from adding it into my eating habits. So it stays.


Breakfast was shallow fried bell peppers wand red onions, with 200g no fat cottage cheese and 115g refried beans.

Lunch was the same actually, although a bit less cottage cheese.

I make that a total of 1250 calories so far today, including about 100g protein, 116g carbs and 51g of fat (mainly the olive oil from cooking the peppers).

I should be aiming for 2500 calories minimum, but I can't exactly force feed myself beyond the point of complete full-ness. I will play it by ear - large afternoon snack around 3, and dinner around 7. Should be able to get at least another 1000 calories in by then I reckon. Then I can get in a couple of teaspoons peanut butter pre-bed if need be, and I am set. Although I know Tim doesn't really strongly endorse a big peanut butter intake. I may opt for another whey shake with my snack instead in that case. Toughie.

No comments:

Post a Comment