Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day 4

Had one of 'those' days. Was out at work, and forgot to bring my slow carb lunch. Ended up with a baked potato and baked beans for lunch, and when I got home I was a bit demotivated because of my earlier lapse and snacked on some cheese. But I got over it by the evening and had a normal 4 Hour compatible dinner.

Not a great day, but not feeling too bad.

Also drank a lot more water than normal and felt a bit better for it - my insides were still feeling a bit bloated before and the water helped flush it right out of me. Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Keep the chin up. I think we will all run into that situation eventually. Remember Tim's advice of exercise before a non-4hb meal. Air-squats and wall-presses can be done anywhere.

    Good Luck

    http://fourhourjohn.posterous.com/

    ReplyDelete